Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

how he was going to start trading

Most people do not know how he was going to start trading. Though he has repeatedly browsing the internet of things related to forex knowledge. He was many times back and forth to read and learn from Cafe Trader. But he was still confused, "I want what?" Here I will give you good guidance to be used as a reference, okey?There are simple steps to start your training.



        
Buy the book or read about Forex Trading in forex websites or blog about Trader's Cafe.
        
Open Demo Account. It can be a way of simulating the real trade preparation, at least it will make you feel comfortable with the trading platform,
        
Continue reading about forex as much information as you can.
        
Try to apply what you learn to make good trading decisions with your demo account.
        
Open a demo account trading and familiarize with each observation.
        
Start using some indicators that you feel most comfortable with.
        
When you trade a demo account, try to stick to the more popular trading partner such as USD / JPY and EUR / USD. While using the smallest volume in the trade.
        
Do not let you jump into the real trading, if the demo you have not gotten their profits significantly.
        
Do not listen to other people's addictions. Your money is not theirs, it's yours. They may tell you when you will enter a trade, while you beg to differ.
        
Do not be discouraged if you use a micro account. Think you're studying, and still plan for greater account when the account has been successful in micro.
        
Continue to motivate yourself. If I were you, I would avoid reading non-beginner forum, They're koar-koarnya: profit .. profit .. profiiiiit! Wk wkwk kwkkk ... In the beginning trader that much to brag about their trade. Why, because they do not mention his losses or loss wkw kwkkkkk ... They try to show off the system, showing off all the robots. In the end he would sell indicator or robot. LHA, which would ngibul also no newbie trader like checking ... LHA newbie that did not know anything. Because of the serious newbie, we have to pay whatever will be paid as well, right? I've been many times in the same kibulin senior trader, so memorize wkwk kwkkk ... But not all senior trader so ... a lot of good as well anyway. There's even really use the EA that was really joss gandoss ... If I personally, in my often wondered whether loss, yes I said, "are also" eh who knows there is deposited my account. wkw kw kwkwk .. Anything else ask me, "you often profit?" I would answer, "Often, but a little." LHA, if I say a lot of profit, friends may ask me the same deposited wkw kwkkwk kw ... You want to believe it or not with me, it's not my business. Everyone is entitled to assess a trader. And my profit and loss should not affect your trading. What does it mean? That traders only accountable for yourself. Trading motivation has to come from yourself, not from others. Because if it comes from other people who profit, for example ... so he joined lemes your loss. You lose confidence. Your loss too well. Wkw kwkkk ... You may often ask, is there a consistent trader profit? If any of them so, are the criteria? Is he a trader who has long crossed the globe in forex for years? Is he who has managed to make the indicator? Does he have great creating trading robots? Some of them are really great and always consistent profit, no pretending. Wkw kkkk ... Let the newbie to know the real situation earlier, that there is nothing good in trading, but there are so goats in trading, you know ... Agree or disagree you told me, anyway i still trading. Like it or not you against my babbling, yet you are still reading this article. You now become a passion to learn trading, you practice, then you profit, I also do not be in love of your profit?
        
Join the community of forex beginners who are trying to learn. Find some people like you and learn from each other, would be better. If you can find a reputable mentor (do not bother him often profit or frequent loss), which is important you can hasten the process of learning your trade. Agree or not with me, pardon me ... I wrote this post while also trading and thank God hefty profit. So, nothing to loose.
Okey, so mild hint about how I started trading forex, if you are still confused also add my YM ID: ladang_dollar@yahoo.com or if you want to relax for a moment to join my facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment